All product refunds, returns or exchanges must be accompanied with a valid receipt of purchase.
- You will receive a full exchange for any product that has been found to be defective within the warranty period provided the product has not been damaged due to abuse or other actions that would void the product warranty.
- A partial refund may be made on defective products that are beyond the warranty period, at the discretion of management
- If the product is out of stock and there is no similar or better quality product available to replace the product, a store refund or credit will be issued based on your preference.
- If a refund is made within 30 days, the refund will be made by either check or credit card depending on the method of payment. After 30 days from date of purchase all refund payments are made by check.
- Non-defective products that are not opened, altered or damaged may be returned for a full refund within 15 days of purchase with a valid proof of purchase.
- Refunds are made according to the method of payment.
- Credit Card transactions can be credited to the credit card
- The refund for cash payments under $100 are made in cash
- Payment by check is refunded by a check within 30 days of refund request.