Job Details [ Learn more about this opportunity! ] start end
- Listing ID:
- Job Title:
- Spa Front Desk/ Greeter (Part-Time)
- Job Description:
Our Luxury Wellness Spa is growing and needs more team members like you!
Generous compensation package includes plus PTO, 401K, Hotel Discounts, and many more perks!
Open 9am-5pm, 7 days a week we offer flexible schedules and opportunities to grow!
The Greeter/Cashier is responsible for the reception area which includes greeting guests in a professional and courteous manner. This role responds to telephone and in-person inquiries regarding appointments and reservations information and guest concerns.
- High School diploma or equivalent required.
- Incumbents must possess a positive and upbeat personality with a desire to deliver outstanding customer service to our guests.
- Incumbents must have the ability to multi-task be detail-oriented and be able to problem solve in order to effectively deal with internal and external customers.
- Must be able to convey information and ideas clearly.
- Must be effective in handling problems in the workplace including anticipating preventing identifying and solving problems as necessary.
- Must be effective at listening to understanding and clarifying the issues raised by co-workers and guests.
- Must be able to work with and understand financial information and data and basic arithmetic functions.
- Must maintain composure and objectivity while under pressure.
- Approach all encounters with guests and Associates in a friendly service oriented manner.
- Maintain regular attendance in compliance with Aimbridge Hospitality standards as required by scheduling which will vary according to the needs of the property.
- Maintain high standards of personal appearance and grooming which include wearing the proper uniform and name tag when working (per brand standards)
- Comply at all times with Aimbridge Hospitality standards and regulations to encourage safe and efficient hotel operations.
- Greets and completes established check-in procedures for arriving guests on a daily basis using both manual and computerized methods in order to ensure guests are satisfied.
- Facilitates guest departure (check-out) on a daily basis by following established point of sale procedures in order to finalize guest transactions.
- Regularly calculates and/or posts monies receipts guest accounts and other forms of credit using accurate proper cash handling methods and established procedures in order to present the customer with timely and precise charges upon check-out and maintain accurate guest files as needed.
- Courteously answers inquiries and accepts appointments both in person and by telephone by accurately communicating service rates and information and by using suggestive selling techniques (internal promotion and discounts) to sell products and services.
- Maintains good customer relations by using guest names throughout interactions keeping abreast of all in-house and area functions in order to answer questions and concerns with timely and knowledgeable responses in person and on the phone.
- Maintain clear and concise communication with leadership team and management regarding any occurrences involving associates or guests that require attention.
- Report any and all deficiencies to the appropriate manager.
- Complete special projects as assigned by Spa or Attraction Director.
- Before leaving section collect all trash and take to/dispose in outside trash dumpsters per hotel/facilityproperty procedures.
- Practice safe work habits to ensure safety to guests fellow Associates and self.
- Handle all guest requests in a friendly efficient and courteous manner.
- Handle items for "Lost and Found" according to the hotel/facilityproperty standards.
- At the end of the shift turn in all keys and assignment sheets to the Spa/Attraction front Office.
- Be familiar with Aimbridge Hospitality policies and house rules.
- Associates must at all times be attentive friendly helpful and courteous to all guests managers and other Associates.
- Ensure lobby and guest refreshment areas are clean and well stocked. Inform the management team when additional supplies are needed.
- Provides assistance to other Associates and departments to contribute to the best overall performance of the department and the hotel/facility.property
- Perform any other duties as requested by management.
- Listing Type:
- Compensation Model:
- Hourly / PT
- Job Setting:
- Hotel Discounts WORLD WIDE! PTO 401K Free Shift Meal made by our excellent culinary staff. Being apart of a Team that appreciates you and many more perks!